About PRé | Company values
At the forefront of sustainability for more than twenty years; focused on Life Cycle Thinking. The company has built itself a worldwide reputation as a leader on impact assessments. With state-of-the-art methodology and tools, PRé puts the metrics behind sustainability to create business value.
MISSION | We are dedicated to making a positive change in the world by providing long-term solutions that benefit our customer’s bottom line. PRé integrates sustainability into product development procedures in order to fit its customer’s strategic business goals — and create a better world.
- PRé is the leading innovator in tools and methodologies.
- PRé gives priority to Research and Development (R&D) to further innovate.
- PRé actively participates in and sponsors global networks and sustainability initiatives.
Sharing knowledge with complete transparency
- PRé takes responsibility for initiatives dedicated to increasing transparency in data and methodology. PRé shares all its knowledge, data, and experience with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- PRé believes that working closely with the customers’ staff is the way to succeed in making businesses autonomously sustainable.
- PRé acts as a global partner network with complementary knowledge. This partner network enables customized solutions to meet the customers' precise needs.
- Greatly contributed to the development of new fields, such as sustainability metrics, sustainable consumption, product service systems, and rebound effects.
- Actively participated in and contributed to many global sustainability initiatives.
- Actively participated in many EU projects for LCA research and development.
- Developed the world's most widely used LCA software: SimaPro.
- Developed the most widely recognized and applied impact assessment methods ReCiPe & Eco-Indicator 99.
Postal and visiting address
PRé Consultants bv
3818 LE Amersfoort
+31 33 4504010
PRé North America Inc
20 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
+1 202 507-6231
PRé Consultants bv and PRé North America Inc, are fully owned by Product Ecology Holding bv, which is privately owned by Mr Mark Goedkoop. PRé Consultants b.v. is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Amersfoort) under number 32099599. Our VAT number is NL 812691003B01.