Licenses and Features
SimaPro has all of the features you would expect from a professional LCA software package. Choose the license that best meets your needs.
A unique set of features to suit your needs
SimaPro allows you to model products and systems from a life cycle perspective. Users can build complex models in a systematic and transparent way using SimaPro's unique features.
- Use parameters in your model and easily change values or assumptions in your model
- Calculate uncertainty in your inventory results using a Monte Carlo analysis
- Allocation of multiple output processes
- Transparent; trace back your results in a few mouse clicks
- Weak-point analysis; identify the ‘hot spots’ in your life cycle using the process tree
- Analysis of complex waste treatment and recycling scenarios
- Define how life cycle assessment results are presented (per process, stage or function)
Read more about the new features in SimaPro 8.
Data and Methods
SimaPro comes with life cycle inventory databases with a broad international scope and a variety of different life cycle impact assessment methods. All SimaPro licenses include an ecoinvent database license at no additional cost. The databases are completely harmonised regarding structure, nomenclature and fit well in SimaPro with all impact assessment methods.
SimaPro offers licenses to suit a wide variety of business and educational needs. Licenses are available for a range of users, from those with very little experience using LCA software to experts who require maximum power and control. Educational licenses are for teaching purposes only. For paid research and consultancy type projects, please select a business version.
SimaPro Features Overview
To see which license suits your needs, please check the overview below: