At the forefront of sustainable development for more than 25 years; focused on Life Cycle Thinking. Here you can find more details about our work and about our company legal information.
Putting the Metrics Behind Sustainability
PRé has built a worldwide reputation as a leader on environmental impact assessment. With state-of-the-art methodology and tools, we create business value by putting the metrics into sustainability. We are at the forefront of the development of sustainability metrics based on Life Cycle Thinking. In the last 25 years, we have:
- actively participated in and contributed to many global sustainability initiatives;
- actively participated in many European projects for LCA research and development, such as the ILCD Handbook and Product Environmental Footprint;
- initiated industry-led initiatives, such as the roundtable for Product Social Metrics;
- developed the world's most widely used LCA software: SimaPro;
- developed the widely recognised and applied environmental impact assessment methods: ReCiPe & Eco-Indicator 99.
Postal and visiting address
Our headquarters are in The Netherlands, visit our contact page to see our adress or send us a message.
About PRé Sustainability
PRé Sustainability is a trade mark, held by © PRé Consultants B.V., Amersfoort, The Netherlands.
All rights reserved. All trademarks acknowledged.
PRé Consultants B.V. is fully and privately owned by the management and registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Amersfoort) under number 32099599. Our VAT number is NL 8243.46.932.B.02. PRé North America Inc is fully owned by PRé Consultants B.V.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification
PRé understands that the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information are vital to your business operations and our own success. We have implemented the ISO 27001:2013 standard for all processes supporting the development and delivery of SimaPro Share & Collect. ISO 27001:2013 is the international standard for management of information security and provides a systematic approach to keep sensitive company information secure. Getting the ISO 27001:2013 certificate is a reassurance for our customers that PRé complies with the highest standards regarding information security.
PRé Consultants B.V. is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified under certificate number ISC 123.