Corporate Environmental Footprint Consulting – Improvement Starts At Home
There is a Dutch saying: a better environment starts with you. The same applies for sustainability: if you want to create a more sustainable supply chain, start by understanding your own sustainability performance at a corporate level. PRé can help you understand your organisation’s sustainability performance and help you quantify your impacts, communicate them to customers and eventually reduce them.
The Full Range Of Corporate Footprint Consulting Services
Based on what your company needs, we will help you:
- Clarify your organisation’s current sustainability initiatives and goals.
- Develop new goals, key performance indicators and tools for your organisation.
- Reduce operational impacts.
- Build internal awareness and engagement by providing understandable tools and KPIs.
- Quantify a baseline for doing comparisons, setting targets and monitoring improvement.
- Communicate externally by providing annual sustainability reports and connecting you to initiatives such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) and the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
PRé can help you calculate and improve your corporate footprint, water footprint, carbon footprint and social footprint. We’ll make sure they are fit for purpose, either focused on a single metric or with a multi-impact approach, so they can be used to drive business strategy and provide input for marketing. PRé can also keep you up to date with the latest developments in corporate footprinting, such as the Organisational Environmental Footprint (OEF) initiative proposed by the European Commission.
Why Choose PRé?
PRé is a pioneer in the field of sustainability metrics. We have worked with big multinationals such as Unilever, BASF and DSM and with companies in a wide range of industries for years. We also created the world's most widely used LCA software SimaPro, and offer LCA and SimaPro training.
Case Study: Environmental Product Performance of Building Materials
For Argos, PRé completed LCAs of 13 building materials, establishing a baseline for environmental product performance. This is the basis of Argos’ Product Sustainability Programme, helping them guide improvements and differentiate themselves. Read more.
"We have been working together for many years developing our understanding of the Life Cycle impacts of our products and generating LCA studies. From our initial contacts I have been pleased and impressed with the collaborative approach to delivering our projects and the depth of understanding and concise advice given."