- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Importing Scenarios from Excel
- This video shows how to import scenarios from an Excel spreadsheet. This makes it much easier and faster to add and edit as many scenarios as you want.
- WEBINAR: Towards Sustainable Food and LCA Development
- Watch this recorded webinar to find out more about recent developments in Life Cycle Assessment and their implications for the agricultural sector en de LCA community.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Projects to Libraries Links Manager
- The 'Projects to Libraries Links Manager' was introduced in SimaPro 8.0.3 and has been expanded with the release of SimaPro 8.0.4.
- ecoinvent Video | Consequential System Model
- This video describes the linking procedure in the Consequential system model.
- ecoinvent Video | Attributional System Model
- This video explains the way allocation works in ecoinvent version 3 system models using Allocation at the point of Substitution.
- Life cycle assessment example of hand dryer options
- Marisa Vieira, technical Consultant at PRé explains how to perfoms a life cycle assessment with SimaPro.
- SimaPro at the heart of sustainability metrics
- This video is a short introduction to SimaPro and provides explanations from LCA consultants and the founder of PRé Consultants on how the software is used to assist in understanding and reducing environmental impacts.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | What’s new in SimaPro 8?
- This video provides an overview of the main changes and improvements in SimaPro 8.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Substance in a Method
- Watch the video and find out which impact assessment methods include a certain substance.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Parameters for Scenario Analysis
- This video provides a simple example on how you can build different scenarios using parameters in SimaPro.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Project Exchange
- This video shows you how you can transfer a project with the Export and Import functions.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | The Network Tab
- Watch the video on how to use the Network tab of the result window.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Copy Tree Function
- This quick tip shows how you can copy processes from one project to another using the Copy Tree function.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Linking Data to Excel
- This video shows how you can link certain data fields in SimaPro to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Creating a system level process from a unit level process.
- This video will show you how to create a system level process from a unit level process.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Library Switch Function
- Watch the video for instructions on the library switch function.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Analysis of groups
- With the 'Analysis of Groups' feature in SimaPro, you can specify the contribution of groups of processes.
PRé Consultants has a solid and diversified experience in research and projects. Find here an overview of scientific publications.
LCA Discussion List
The LCA discussion list is a global platform to discuss issues related to life cycle assessment and related sustainability issues. Here you can ask the LCA community questions concerning LCA, contribute to various topics and share information.