- SimaPro Report Maker: Creating Reports from SimaPro to Excel and Word
- This video shows how you can use Report Maker to automatically recalculate your results and update your already-created graphs and tables in Word and Excel – ensuring accuracy and saving you a lot of time.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Importing Scenarios from Excel
- This video shows how to import scenarios from an Excel spreadsheet. This makes it much easier and faster to add and edit as many scenarios as you want.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Projects to Libraries Links Manager
- The 'Projects to Libraries Links Manager' was introduced in SimaPro 8.0.3 and has been expanded with the release of SimaPro 8.0.4.
- Data Conversion Tool | From SimaPro to ILCD Format
- Five Crucial LCA Features in SimaPro
- Our technical consultant and SimaPro teacher, Ellen Brilhuis-Meijer, will show you five features in SimaPro which, in her opinion, are crucial for calculating high-quality LCAs.
- 5 Features Every SimaPro User Should Know
- As the leading LCA tool, SimaPro embeds sustainability into your daily operations, making your efforts measurable and enabling you to create a competitive advantage from sustainability initiatives. SimaPro offers a comprehensive set of features for collecting, analyzing and monitoring the sustainability performance of your products and services.
- Time-Saving Tips for SimaPro LCA Software Users
- This list of Tips & Tricks for SimaPro users was originally published by Earthshift, our SimaPro partner in the US. For Tips & Tricks videos, please visit our LCA Learning Library in the Support Corner.
- ecoinvent Video | Consequential System Model
- This video describes the linking procedure in the Consequential system model.
- ecoinvent Video | Attributional System Model
- This video explains the way allocation works in ecoinvent version 3 system models using Allocation at the point of Substitution.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | What’s new in SimaPro 8?
- This video provides an overview of the main changes and improvements in SimaPro 8.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Substance in a Method
- Watch the video and find out which impact assessment methods include a certain substance.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Parameters for Scenario Analysis
- This video provides a simple example on how you can build different scenarios using parameters in SimaPro.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Project Exchange
- This video shows you how you can transfer a project with the Export and Import functions.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | The Network Tab
- Watch the video on how to use the Network tab of the result window.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Copy Tree Function
- This quick tip shows how you can copy processes from one project to another using the Copy Tree function.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Linking Data to Excel
- This video shows how you can link certain data fields in SimaPro to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Creating a system level process from a unit level process.
- This video will show you how to create a system level process from a unit level process.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Library Switch Function
- Watch the video for instructions on the library switch function.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Analysis of groups
- With the 'Analysis of Groups' feature in SimaPro, you can specify the contribution of groups of processes.
PRé Consultants has a solid and diversified experience in research and projects. Find here an overview of scientific publications.
LCA Discussion List
The LCA discussion list is a global platform to discuss issues related to life cycle assessment and related sustainability issues. Here you can ask the LCA community questions concerning LCA, contribute to various topics and share information.