SimaPro Tips&Tricks/ Video
- SimaPro Report Maker: Creating Reports from SimaPro to Excel and Word
- This video shows how you can use Report Maker to automatically recalculate your results and update your already-created graphs and tables in Word and Excel – ensuring accuracy and saving you a lot of time.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Projects to Libraries Links Manager
- The 'Projects to Libraries Links Manager' was introduced in SimaPro 8.0.3 and has been expanded with the release of SimaPro 8.0.4.
- ecoinvent Video | Consequential System Model
- This video describes the linking procedure in the Consequential system model.
- ecoinvent Video | Attributional System Model
- This video explains the way allocation works in ecoinvent version 3 system models using Allocation at the point of Substitution.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | What’s new in SimaPro 8?
- This video provides an overview of the main changes and improvements in SimaPro 8.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Substance in a Method
- Watch the video and find out which impact assessment methods include a certain substance.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Parameters for Scenario Analysis
- This video provides a simple example on how you can build different scenarios using parameters in SimaPro.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Project Exchange
- This video shows you how you can transfer a project with the Export and Import functions.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | The Network Tab
- Watch the video on how to use the Network tab of the result window.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Copy Tree Function
- This quick tip shows how you can copy processes from one project to another using the Copy Tree function.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Linking Data to Excel
- This video shows how you can link certain data fields in SimaPro to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Creating a system level process from a unit level process.
- This video will show you how to create a system level process from a unit level process.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Library Switch Function
- Watch the video for instructions on the library switch function.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Analysis of groups
- With the 'Analysis of Groups' feature in SimaPro, you can specify the contribution of groups of processes.
PRé Consultants has a solid and diversified experience in research and projects. Find here an overview of scientific publications.
LCA Discussion List
The LCA discussion list is a global platform to discuss issues related to life cycle assessment and related sustainability issues. Here you can ask the LCA community questions concerning LCA, contribute to various topics and share information.