- State of the art of LCA in business
- At PRé we’re committed to empower LCA and sustainability practitioners to increase their impact, because we believe Life Cycle Thinking can make sustainability decisions more fact-based.
- LCA Database ecoinvent v3 is here | More models, more datasets, more consistency
- Gregor Wernet, ecoinvent's Executive Manager, about the release of the new version of world's most used LCA database, ecoinvent v3.
- Life cycle assessment example of hand dryer options
- Marisa Vieira, technical Consultant at PRé explains how to perfoms a life cycle assessment with SimaPro.
- SimaPro at the heart of sustainability metrics
- This video is a short introduction to SimaPro and provides explanations from LCA consultants and the founder of PRé Consultants on how the software is used to assist in understanding and reducing environmental impacts.
- NEW | Water Footprinting in SimaPro 8
- The new version of LCA Software, SimaPro 8, includes water-use data, regionalized water flows, eight water footprint methods and spatially differentiated impact assessment.
- Prosuite | Sustainability Assessment for Technology
- The Prosuite consortium developed a methodology for sustainability assessment of new technologies following a life cycle assessment based approach. In December 2013, the PROSUITE handbook will be will published on the Pré website.
- Interview | Ecoinvent’s global influence
- Recently, SimaPro 8 was released, equipped with an updated ecoinvent v3 database. The ecoinvent v3 database offers the users amongst other the choice between different system models. An interview with ecoinvent's Chief Scientist Bo Weidema.
- What’s new in SimaPro 8?
- PRé is proud to present the new release of the world’s leading LCA software, SimaPro 8, with an updated database ecoinvent 3 and the introduction of regionalized water footprint methods.
- Introducing SimaPro 8 | Improved Sustainability Metrics
- Mark Goedkoop, founder of PRé Consultants and SimaPro, proudly introduces to you the new release of LCA Software, SimaPro 8.
- PRé Introduces SimaPro 8, for Improved Sustainability Metrics Integration
- November 4, 2013 – Amsterdam - PRé is pleased to announce the release of SimaPro 8, the latest version of our cutting-edge life cycle assessment software. This new iteration includes the ecoinvent 3 database, the dataset widely used to empower decision-making with sustainability metrics. This collaboration allows users to access new modeling approaches, market processes, and datasets. New to SimaPro are the water footprinting methods and a completely new calculation engine to accommodate the significantly larger database ecoinvent 3.
- Social Hotspots Database now available for SimaPro LCA software
- The Social Hotspots Database system license is now available in the SimaPro LCA software. This database is the first comprehensive database for performing Social Life Cycle Assessment (S-LCA).
- How to Select Relevant Indicators for Decision Making in Sustainability
- Though many companies are increasingly assessing the impacts of their products, the focus is often only on climate change. Yet, decisions made solely on the basis of a carbon footprint may result in the shifting of burdens.
- What does an LCA do, anyway? A 20 Year perspective
- What do carbon footprints, water footprints, environmental product declarations, the GHG protocol, and PAS 2050 all have in common? These metrics, B2B communication platforms, and standards all adopt a life-cycle perspective.
PRé Consultants has a solid and diversified experience in research and projects. Find here an overview of scientific publications.
LCA Discussion List
The LCA discussion list is a global platform to discuss issues related to life cycle assessment and related sustainability issues. Here you can ask the LCA community questions concerning LCA, contribute to various topics and share information.