- SimaPro 8 | Database and Methods Library
- SimaPro contains a number of impact assessment methods, which are used to calculate impact assessment results. This manual describes how the various impact assessment methods are implemented in SimaPro. Download the free manual.
- Why Food And Beverage LCAs Are Difficult To Do
- Compared to several other sectors, such as the packaging, household and personal care, transport and building sectors, food and beverage LCA are only just catching up. What is it about the food and beverage sector that makes it so difficult to do good LCAs?
- Whitepaper On The SimaPro 8 Calculation Engine
- To keep up with the increasing size and complexity of LCA databases, we have overhauled the SimaPro calculation engine. Download the whitepaper to read about the new engine and compare the new and old engines.
- SimaPro 8 | What is new in SimaPro 8?
- PRé is proud to present the new release of SimaPro 8 equipped with an updated database that includes ecoinvent v3. The most important improvements are the introduction of ecoinvent 3 and of regionalized water footprint methods, the update of existing impact assessment methods, and a significantly quicker calculation engine. Please read the report for more details.
- Free PROSUITE Handbook Now Available Online
- Assessing the sustainability impacts of technology poses unique challenges. The PROSUITE group has developed a novel methodology to help you meet these challenges, and is now making the PROSUITE Handbook available to sustainability professionals and non-technical users at no cost.
- Water Use Modelling With ecoinvent v3 Opens New Possibilities
- A presentation by ecoinvent about increased focus on water use impacts, new LCIA methodologies and data on water withdrawel.
- Ecoinvent Methodology Report 2013
- The Swiss Centre for Life Cycle Inventories (the ecoinvent Centre) has the mission to promote the use and good practice of life cycle inventory analysis through supplying life cycle inventory (LCI) data to support assessment of the environmental and socio-economic impact of decisions. This report describes the general structure of the ecoinvent database.
- ReCiPe Report
- Recipe is a life cycle impact assessment method which comprises harmonised category indicators at the midpoint and the endpoint level
- Swiss Input Output library
- What are the environmental impacts of Swiss consumption and production patterns? Developing and applying a methodology for answering this question is the main topic of this report.
- EU and DK Input Output library
- This database manual contains 4 reports generated for the ForWast project, which was focusing on the overall mapping of physical flows and stocks of resources to forecast waste quantities in Europe and identify life‐cycle environmental stakes of waste prevention and recycling. It was executed as a 6th Framework Programme project.
PRé Consultants has a solid and diversified experience in research and projects. Find here an overview of scientific publications.
LCA Discussion List
The LCA discussion list is a global platform to discuss issues related to life cycle assessment and related sustainability issues. Here you can ask the LCA community questions concerning LCA, contribute to various topics and share information.