Alba Espinosa van de Bunt
'I believe that sustainability is changing businesses and people’s mindset. It’s here to stay. You can see the same trend in the way people are communicating nowadays through online channels, such as social media. The Internet allows people to keep in touch on a personal level, even when doing business.'Alba is responsible for PRé Content and Communications. She oversees the related strategic and operational aspects. Alba enjoys a wide range of experience in Marketing Communications and Design.
She brings to her role at PRé more than 10 years of development in several positions, from Creative Designer to Marketing Communications Management. She holds a BA in Graphic Design and Communication Sciences.
Articles by Alba Espinosa van de Bunt:
- Announcement: PRé Launches New Web-Based Software At LCM 2015
- The State Of LCA In Business
- Mark Goedkoop Presents New Methodology at Social LCA Seminar
- João Fontes to moderate panel at SB14London
- Product Social Footprinting | L’Oréal’s Charles Duclaux on Measuring the Social Impacts of Products
- Now Available: Novel Product Social Impact Assessment Method
Jun 21 - 23 | Advanced Use of SimaPro
Jun 21 - 22 | Effective LCA with SimaPro
Oct 11 - 13 | Advanced Use of SimaPro
Oct 11 - 12 | Effective LCA with SimaPro
Nov 29 - Dec 1 | Advanced Use of SimaPro
Nov 29 - 30 | Effective LCA with SimaPro