Ruba Dolfing Fanous
'It is inspiring to work with people and organizations that are creating real change. From the innovators to the followers, every effort counts towards a more sustainable world!'As a PRé customer service specialist, Ruba helps SimaPro users optimally leverage the software to fulfill their sustainability goals. From expertly handling support cases to developing instructional videos, Ruba finds it rewarding and immensely enjoyable to work closely with clients from all over the world.
Ruba’s previous work experience includes business development and consultancy across a number of sustainability disciplines in Jordan and the Netherlands. Ruba has also worked in the Cleantech industry, helping emerging technology entrepreneurs grow their businesses by providing support services and links to investors.
Ruba holds a Master of Business Administration in energy and environmental management from the University of Twente, along with a Bachelor of Science in physics from the University of Jordan.
Articles by Ruba Dolfing Fanous:
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Importing Scenarios from Excel
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Projects to Libraries Links Manager
- 5 Features Every SimaPro User Should Know
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | What’s new in SimaPro 8?
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Substance in a Method
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Parameters for Scenario Analysis
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Project Exchange
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | The Network Tab
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Copy Tree Function
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Linking Data to Excel
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Creating a system level process from a unit level process.
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Library Switch Function
- SimaPro Tips & Tricks | Analysis of groups