Sustainability software for fact-based decision making
At PRé Sustainability, we develop sustainability software and tools that help you create value from sustainability, comply with regulations and drive sustainable change. It all started 25 year ago with the development of SimaPro, now the world's leading sustainability software. Drawing from that experience, we now develop expert tailored tools to help make your sustainability goals measurable and actionable.
Cutting-edge sustainability software for specific business goals
If you have a project for which no off-the-shelf software solution is available anywhere, we can develop a tailored tool that produces exactly the results you are looking for. PRé has developed many sustainability software tools for our clients, perfectly tailored to their needs. A small sample:
- The Pesticide Footprint tool to determine pesticide-related toxicity impacts
- The BioScope tool for measuring biodiversity impacts in the supply chain
- A suite of supply chain and product sustainability tools for the Sustainable Apparel Coalition
- The online LCA tool BRE LINA, providing a straightforward route to compliant EPDs in the construction sector
Our tailored tool development process is very quick, thanks to an approach that combines standardisation and customisation. We always work in close collaboration, involving your end users from the start. This ensures that we produce a reliable, user-friendly solution that is fully tailored to your needs.
Developing the world's leading sustainability software SimaPro
Our consultancy skills and decades of experience with developing sustainability software make us a great partner for your sustainable development project. Our flagship product, SimaPro, has been the world’s leading LCA and sustainability software for more than 25 years. It is trusted by industry and academics in more than 80 countries.
With SimaPro, you can:
- Gather facts and collect sustainability data
- Analyse your sustainability performance with life cycle assessment
- Communicate clearly through fact-based sustainbility reports
- Create insight with carbon and water footprinting
- Design more sustainable products
- Generate compliant environmental product declarations
- Determine key performance indicators
- And much more
The expertise and life cycle thinking that has made SimaPro successful is part and parcel of our software development approach. If you have any questions at all about our custom sustainability software options, please contact PRé managing director Eric Mieras. For more information on SimaPro, visit the SimaPro website.
“PRé was able to make complicated methodological concepts very clear for non-experts, which was really useful when they moderated the group of stakeholders, with different levels of understanding of LCA. This resulted in common understanding and team focus on the shared goals. PRé uses a pragmatic approach, keeping things practical and elegant, but basing their work on really robust, scientific methodology.”