To install the latest SimaPro version, you must have a valid SimaPro registration code with a valid service contract expiring after the release date of the version.
A registration code is required during the process, after installation you will be asked to activate your license. This can be done online or offline. No personal data is collected in this process. See the SimaPro Installation Manuals (PDF) for details on the installation and technical requirements.
New SimaPro installation:
- Installation manual 8.3
- Single user installation file - release date October 31, 2016
- Multiuser installation file - release date October 31, 2016
- System Requirements
- From 8.2 to 8.3: Update Manual (includes download links)
- From older versions to 8.3: Full update manual (includes download links)
Older SimaPro versions
- SimaPro 8.2.3 Installation File (1.74 GB ZIP) - release date March 31, 2016
- Installation Manual 8.2
- Update Manual (from 8.1 to 8.2.3)
- Full Update Manual (from 7.3.3 - 8.0.5 to 8.2.3)
- What is new in SimaPro 8.2?
- System requirements
- SimaPro 8.1.1 Installation File (1.2 GB ZIP) - release date October 31, 2015
- Installation Manual 8.1.1
- Update Manual (from 8.0.5 to 8.1.1)
- What is new in SimaPro 8.1.1?
SimaPro Report Maker is an add-on which allows you to create graphs and tables in MS Word and MS Excel (2010 or later versions) and keep them updated as you change your model and data in SimaPro. If you still work with Office 2007, please contact us for a compatible version.