- Chile | Fundación Chile
- Business partnerships are an integral part of PRé’s ongoing success. These relationships, which strengthen both parties, are based on synergy and transparency. By working in tandem with companies who share our commitment to measurable sustainability, PRé’s continued accomplishments are guaranteed. PRé spoke with, who recently joined our network of partners.
- France | EVEA
- Global partnerships are an integral part of PRé’s success. By working with companies similarly committed to creating value through metrics, together we are able to make a bigger, quantifiable difference in the world — and in our clients’ bottom line. We spoke with our French partner, EVEA, to learn more about their commitment to creating sustainable value:
- Denmark | 2.-0 LCA Consultants
- A global vision and a demand for high quality life-cycle information led to the creation of Danish sustainability firm, 2.-0 LCA Consultants
- México | CADIS
- With a focus on scientific based, integral sustainability implementation, CADIS is bringing long-term sustainable change to Latin America. As a result, a very practical approach to social sustainability.
- Sweden | Miljögiraff
- Business partnerships are an integral part of PRé’s ongoing success. These relationships, which strengthen both parties, are based on synergy and transparency. By working in tandem with companies who share in our commitment to putting the metrics behind sustainability, PRé’s continued accomplishments are guaranteed. PRé spoke with long-term partner, Miljögiraff.
- Norway | MiSA
- A desire to improve the world and “do interesting work” led Christian Solli and Johan Pettersen to take a leave of absence from academia in 2007 and form their own Norwegian environmental consultancy firm, MiSA.
- Spain | Lavola
- Providing services for integral sustainability is the goal of Spanish-based firm Lavola. The company has been assisting clients with all aspects of environmental responsibility for more than three decades.
- ACV BRASIL | Brazil
- By offering the whole package to their clients: from consulting to training to software, ACV Brasil is dedicated to bringing sustainability to Brazil. The company believes in a top-down, all-hands-on-deck approach, working with large companies as well as targeting the consumer.
- GREENDELTA | Germany
- After earning his PhD in environmental engineering in 2001, Andreas Ciroth decided to combine his experience in software development and consultancy research to form GreenDelta, a German-based consulting firm.
- Switzerland | ESU-services Ltd.
- Pioneers in LCA development, Swiss-based company ESU-services Ltd. uses life-cycle thinking to improve their clients’ environmental performance.
- CLIOPE | Argentina
- Pioneers in the LCA field, CLIOPE is a well-established, passionate firm dedicated to bringing sustainability to Argentina
- KMA Korea Management Association | Korea
- A desire to grow Korea’s industry has made Korea Management Association Asia’s No. 1 knowledge provider for more than 50 years. KMA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to business sustainability in all forms.
- SimaPro UK | United Kingdom
- Thanks to an effective website and a well-respected consulting practice, SimaPro UK Ltd. is a valuable member of PRé’s global partner network. With their unbiased expertise and dedication to customer service, SimaPro UK is helping to advance the sustainability agenda throughout the United Kingdom
- Metsims | Turkey
- A sustainability consulting firm, Metsims is bringing accessible life-cycle thinking to Turkey. The company is committed to growing the sustainability market in the developing country, in particular by training others with their extensive Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) knowledge. At the forefront of Turkish sustainability, Metsims is pioneering a new era of life-cycle thinking.
- Earthshift | USA
- Since 2000 American firm, EARTHSHIFT, has worked with organizations across industries to integrate life cycle sustainability practices in to their business conduct.
Apr 24 - 26 | Advanced Use of SimaPro
Jun 21 - 23 | Advanced Use of SimaPro
Jun 21 - 22 | Effective LCA with SimaPro
Oct 11 - 13 | Advanced Use of SimaPro
Oct 11 - 12 | Effective LCA with SimaPro
Nov 29 - Dec 1 | Advanced Use of SimaPro