Vacancy Data Platform Developer
Do you want to help shape software that contributes to a better future? Then come and work with the PRé software team on building and maintaining the next generation sustainability software.
About the Software team:
Data Platform Developer - Your profile:
We are looking for a developer who has experience and affinity with data handling. We work on mapping, migrating, consolidating and importing and exporting life cycle inventory and impact assessment data using a central data platform to be used worldwide. We build the platform backend and data management features using ASP.NET WEB API 2, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS and XML. You’ll be able to work with the latest technologies in these fields, as we currently use SQL 2016, Entity Framework 6 and ASP.NET WEB API 2 and are preparing to move to .NET Core when the technology is mature enough.
You are looking forward to working in a scrum team and take on the diverse tasks that make up the work of a scrum developer with an eye for detail.
You have an open, professional work ethic like the one we have at PRé, as follows:
- We have a drive to learn and share knowledge.
- We strive to improve ourselves and help our colleagues do the same.
- We are proactive, deal with challenges and are aware of the impact we and our work have within PRé.
- We work efficiently and effectively, take responsibility for the work we do and keep our commitments.
Your skills as a Data Platform Developer:
- At least 2 years proven experience as a software developer
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- The ability to translate technical challenges into pragmatic solutions
- Strong Excel skills is a pre
- Basic knowledge of life cycle thinking and LCA is a pre
- Residence permit for The Netherlands
What We Offer:
PRé offers a creative, inspiring and challenging working environment with an open and informal culture, centrally located in a modern building at the Amersfoort central train station. We offer a competitive compensation, excellent development opportunities, great responsibilities and the possibility to contribute to a better world.
For more information regarding this position, you can contact Mr. Eric Mieras, Managing Director, tel: +31 6 10391163. Your motivation and CV can be sent in English to Margreet Riedstra, email: email@example.com
It is not appreciated if employment agencies respond to this vacancy.